WV Flatwater Trail Commission to meet Feb. 1
Public may attend meeting in South Charleston or by conference call
SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.Va. — The Flatwater Trail Commission will host its next quarterly meeting at the West Virginia Division of Natural Resources headquarters in South Charleston on Thursday, February 1 at 6 p.m.
Members of the public are invited to attend the meeting at 324 4th Avenue, South Charleston. There are plenty of public parking spaces available in front of the building. The public may also join by conference call. Dial +1 402-864-0286 and enter the following PIN number when prompted: 358 006 105#.
- Call to order
- Introduction of Commission members and guests:
- Bill Currey, Chairman – Kanawha County
- John Burchett – Mingo County
- Amanda Pitzer – Preston County
- George Levitsky – Marion County
- Mark Collins – WVDNR Chief of Administration
- Kristi Frank – WVDNR Recording Secretary
- Approval of December 12, 2023 Meeting Minutes
- Set Tentative Date for Next Meeting
- Motion to Adjourn
About the Flatwater Trail Commission
The Flatwater Trail Commission was created by the state Legislature in 2021 to bring unity and coordination to the development of West Virginia’s 14 water trails for paddling, kayaking and fishing. The commission’s five members are appointed by Gov. Jim Justice to serve five-year terms.